Customer will provide below mentioned documents
- Passport Copy
- Title Deed
- As Built Drawings (Auto Cad File)
- Architectural Drawings
- MEP Drawings
- Affection Plan
- Site Plan
- Appointment Letter
- Undertaking Letter
- Trade Licence (if commercial)
- Contact IKEA for them to come and make a sketch and layout of kitchen
- Attend meeting with IKEA to discuss style, color, fittings, electrical appliances etc
- IKEA to design kitchen and give you a layout and drawing for the contractor to make ready
- Visit Marble/Granite factory in Al Quoz to decide on a counter top
- Contractor can quote on the kitchen layout, based on any relocation, additional power etc
- Contractor to demolish and dispose of existing kitchen including splash back tiles
- Contractor to and any alterations to kitchen as per drawing, relocation of power water drainage etc and make ready for IKEA to install new cabinets
- IKEA to come and install kitchen cabinets
- Counter-top supplier to deliver and install counter tops
- Contractor to connect all power, Water and drainage and install splash back tiles and paint.
Average price references:
|IKEA Kitchen||15-20,000 AED|
|IKEA Electrical fitted appliances, Fridge, Cooker, Dishwasher||8- 10,000 AED|
|Marble/Granite Counter-tops||8- 12,000 AED|
|Splash Back tiles||2 – 3,000 AED|
|Switches and sockets White/Silver/ Chrome/Gold||500-1,500 AED|
|Contractor before and after works approximately||15-18,000 AED|
Quotation and shopping list to be supplied to the client
Client to choose and pay/place order for tiles, WC, Mixers, Showers, Vanity unit, Counter tops, Glass Partitions, mirrors, lights and bath tubs.
Contractor will supply all materials required to fix bathroom such as, Sand cement, blocks, cement board, Waterproofing, Tile adhesive, Plumbing materials, Electrical Materials, Gypsum ceiling and grout also including removal trucks.
Contractor to supply drawings and documentation to developer or building management in order to obtain the NOC to conduct renovation works.
Contractor to deploy and start renovation